Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rock climbing again :)

This is just a freakin sweet picture of me at the top of my first climb of the day (Sorry this picture is sideways, it would not turn and I was getting frustrated so I just gave up)

This is the hard one that I talk about a little bit later (sorry they are out of order), but look at the feet here to!
This is me climbing, i can't remember the name of the place that we were, infact I don't think I ever knew.



Don't worry, this picture wasn't taken when someone was climbing, but i guess in a way you could because it was taken from the "ground". It was hard to find a easy or comfortable place to stand or sit when you weren't climbing...



this ir me ofcoarse :) I would like you to look and see what my hand was holding and what my foot is on.... did you look yet?.... yeah, you don't see anything, do ya.... this was the hardest climb I had done yet, hands down!!!
Look!!! I made it to the top!!! It was sooooo stinking hard (well I thought so but then again there are people like Holden who could just spider monkey up it) I was so proud of myself that I made it, it felt so good!
This is Holden. Isn't it a cute picture! I thought it was. Anyway... I took this picture and he startedsaying how he never looks good in pictures but I disagree.


5 comments:

冷子枫 said...

very beautiful ~~~~ the photos

Heidi P, That's me! said...

First... who is the first comment?
Second... do you think the picture of Holden is cute or Holden is cute?
Third... who is the first comment from?
Fourth... I even zoomed in to look at what your hand and foot where on, it was amazing... there was nothing!
Fifth.. Hey I was wondering who the first comment was from?
Sixth... I had so much fun looking at your blog. Thank you for taking the time to do it.
Seventh... who is that?
Eight... Have a great day!

Grumpy said...

Who is the first comment from?

yer mom said...

okay - these pictures scare te *#&_!*@ out of me - holy crap! seriously - holy crap

M said...

Heidi~
Dork... Holden is a way cute kid but he is most likely to old for me, i don't know for sure though, but I really do like that picture and I don't know why... anyway the kid I do think I like... lets just say that i am not going to put a picture on my blog... oh, about the first comment... I don't know who that is and that kinda worries me...

Dad~ read the last line of the comment to heidi for your answer