Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fun at USU

It has been pretty fun so far this fall, I have done some fun things!


This is a group of us at a haunted forest. I don't know all of the people in this photo because some of them I met that night, but I will try to get the names right. Right to Left: Andrew, Kyrsten, Ryan, ME, Kim, Kevin, Tara, Mike, Betsy, and Jake...


This is at one of the football games... me and Betsy are painting Jake's face in this picture...


This is also at that same game... Kyrsten, Tara, Kim, and ME. Our team is not that bad, but we have this nasty habit of taking the good lead we have and then blowing it in the last two min....

3 comments:

Grumpy said...

Looks like fun times to me!

Grumpy said...

This is from MOM .... I love to see these pictures .... I guess if you can paint faces, you can do my makeup when I'm old and can't - NO, I'm not old enough yet. It was wonderful having you home last weekend .... hope all is going great - have fun and study a little love ya

Heidi P, That's me! said...

Sounds fun! Granny... your comment about being old reminded me, we got a book from the library and it had a Granny Hoister Robot in it!