Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Apartment

So Heidi requested that I put some pictures on here of the rest of my room and of my apartment... so here they are, sorry it took me awhile to get them on here, I have just been a little busy.


Ok. So this is my room looking back towards the closet.



This is the Vanity area....


this is looking into the kitchen....


This is the living room..... but we have already re arranged it... the couch is now on the other side of the room :)
and last of all these are the stairs that lead upstairs to the bed rooms and vanity area.....
I hope these pictures are ok, but you really should just come and see it yourself ;)

2 comments:

Heidi P, That's me! said...

Tyson says... I think its good!
Heidi says it is a super cute apartment we will definatly come see it sometime, we are thinking February, does that work?

M said...

I don't really make plans that far in advance Heidi... but I guess I have plans now :) just let me know when in February.