Monday, February 9, 2009

The Dance... (Dah dah dah)


So... You all wanted details about the dance... well we had dinner at our appartment... it was decorated like we were in a little kids coloring book at the park... we sat on the floor and had sandwitches ad such. After we finished eatting we palyed some card games for a bit...
Then we split up and got ready for the dance... then we went to the dance... so yeah... oh and by the way, these pics where taken after the dance so my hair was no longer done and I really don't like these pictures so you should just be happy that I'm showing them to you... no laughing at me...
After the dance we changed into more comfortable clothes and went to deny's... that is always fun... By the time we got back from deny's the other couple that was in our car was pretty much asleep so we took them home and then me and Tyrell went to his apartment and watched the movie Mr. Beans Holliday... I was funny... then we went on a maverik run then called it a night.... or a morning (whatever you want to call it... it was 5:00)
Now before I get these questions from anyone else.... No we did not hold hands.... No I did not Kiss him... No he did not kiss me... and Yes it was a ton of fun...










6 comments:

Grumpy said...

Wooohooo!!!!

Heidi P, That's me! said...

Thanks for the pictures!

yer mom said...

I'm glad you had fun. Why didn't you hold his hand (or something)
Also, I would definately make this blog by invitation only - you would be terribly sad if the "wrong" person (or people) read it.

Anyway, I'm sooooooooooooooo happy you had a great time

Heidi-n-Scott said...

Oh my gosh, it looks like you guys had SOOO much fun!!!!!!!!! Yay!! :) I'm glad it was such a blast for ya'll. And...are you waiting for him to make the first move?!? Or what? ...lol, just kiddin' M. Just have fun. And...I totally agree with yer mom in the private blog part!! Wouldn't want to ruin a perfectly good thing by "someone" accidently reading some crazy-family-comments and get the wrong idea.
Love ya!!
Heidi

Heidi-n-Scott said...

Oh, and Tyrell looks like a way fun person to hang out with! I'm excited to meet him. :)
Hyde
[hyde is short for heidi]

M said...

Yeah, this weekend it is deffinatly going to invitation only... or when ever I figure out how to do it... but I didn't hold his hand or anything mom because if he doesn't like me in that way then I don't want to ruin a perfectly good friendship.