Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More from Joshua Tree

I lovwe just being out in the middle of nowhere... it is so relaxing and you can forget about everything.... pluse the sunsets are amazing...these pics don't even do them justice... I'm not good at taking pictures sadly, but they are still pretty cool.















Ok, here is that first climbfrom the ground... the rock we climber is named tombstone... :)


Heres another cool picture of it :)





This is me by a Joshua tree.... it remeinds me of Dr. Suess... oh, and you can see that climb again in the back ground...




This is looking out towards our campground from the base of the climb (after we climbed up the boulders)...



One evening we went to the Salten Sea so that the guys that loved photography that were with us could get some cool pictures... i didn't even know that this picture was being taken until later that night when Jared showed it to me... I was just enjoying the sunset... I love all the birds in the background :)



5 comments:

Heidi-n-Scott said...

wow, looks amazing

Grumpy said...

Thise are some beautiful pictures... is there any particular reason, aside from the shape, that thay call it tombstone? :)

M said...

I don't think so.... but it scared me to death!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! That is an amazing climb you did! Good job!

Heidi-n-Scott said...

Looks like a ton of fun. Glad to hear you liked it.