Thursday, April 16, 2009

Backing Packing Trip Pics

So the first three pictures are of and arch called Jacod Hamons arch I was so scared climbing up there.... there were so many lose rock that we were climbing up... but the view was so worth it!!!!
the first picture is from the highest point, which it took a lot of coaxing to get me up there, looking down so that you can see both sides of the arch...
The second one is taken from the lowest poin in the arch, which I personally don't think is very low..., looking up at me and kenny at the highest point.
the third one is a pic that we took when we were coming up to the arch, before we decided that we were going to climb up into it.... It makes me wonder if Virgal's group climbed up into it...





This picture is a little blurry and I'm sorry for that.... I choose the wrong one... I couldn't tell which one was which from the tinny pics... It is of me, Emma, and Emily on the first day...


This is of our group on the first day where we took our lunch break....



So I haven't gotten all the pictures from the people in my group yet and so I don't even have some of the ones that I really want to show... there are also some other fun ones that I want to show you that I do have, but I don't have time to post them right now... well I hope this all makes sense because I was talking to heidi and tyson why I was doing this, so sorry if it is confusing..... there are more pics to come....................



4 comments:

Heidi P, That's me! said...

looks like fun!

Grumpy said...

Looks SCARY!

Heidi-n-Scott said...

Looks like you had an amazing time! :) Will you take me next time? (heidi)

yer mom said...

You are buff - What's next after rock climbing and backpacking. It's fun to see everything you are doing.