Friday, March 20, 2009

Backpacking

So for our backpacking class this week we went up fair view cannyon and we dug snow caves... it was so much fun but also so hard... my group's was not very big because we ran into an ice problem... none of the caves were huge because we only had so much time but we decided to see how many people we could fit in the biggest one... we got 17! needless to say i felt a little closterfobic... it was so much fun and i got to know some of the people in my class a little bit better... I think that I am going to have a lot of fun!!! :D yeah snow caves!!!



4 comments:

Heidi-n-Scott said...

Yay, fun!! One of the guys in the picture looks EXACTLY like a guy I went to college with! Wierd.
Heidi

Heidi P, That's me! said...

Good times! I'm glad you are getting to know some of them better. Its fun to have friends in fun classes.

Grumpy said...

17 people in a snow cave.... you had no choice but to get to know them better

yer mom said...

hey - I didn't know that you had blogged - I'm use to looking at Heidi P. and then going to you and blah blah blah - sorry

I would be very very very very claustrophobic I mean very very very I'm glad you had a great time