Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ward Halloween Party


So here are a couple pics of our ward halloween party... I honestly don't know the neme of the girl in the pic with me but she wanted a picture with me because we are both pirates... so yeah... Oh and don't you love annalisa's costume... she even has the little baby at her feet!!! Well I'm not going to lie... it wasn't the best party I've been to but it defunately could have been worse... so yeah here you go... I am going to try and find some more pics of some really good costumes....
(P.S. So I use to be given crap if I didn't blog that often but have you noticed the date on mom and dads last blog....?)

1 comment:

Heidi P, That's me! said...

Cute costume Emily! I do like! Yes, I know mom and dad haven't blogged in a long time, I was telling mom about that the other day! But thank you for blogging. I enjoy seeing pictures of what you are doing! It sounds like you are having fun! Keep having safe fun and keep up on your school work!