Friday, October 31, 2008

Battle Wound!!!

So sorry this picture is sooo blurry but it is hard to get a good picture of bruises and cuts... so this is my battle wound... I got it on a bracket that was holding a pipe to the wall in the tunnle when I was participating in the tunnle of terror... I was running away from the chainsaw guy full speed screaming and crying, it is surprising how many people get scared by that... oh i wasn't scared but I was scaring people. Don't worry it hurts but it is more annoying then anything else... but hey what ya gonna do? I think it looks prretty freakin sweet!!!

2 comments:

Heidi P, That's me! said...

Ouch!!! Mom, Heidi, Randy, & Dad all read your blog and had some good laughs.

Mom says "Was that bracket rusty? If so, you need a tetnus shot.

The Ferguson Family said...

You are just like Brian, he sends texts of all his battle wounds.  Glad to hear you are having a great time!